Makeup Must Have #2 | Concealer

There is so much ‘hype’ around the Younique brand. A lot positive and some negative, I guess it’s personal preference maybe, but I can honestly say that the things that I have tried lately, I cannot fault much. (A lot of reviews to follow!)

Younique Mineral Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer

So let’s get on with it!

To me, concealer is amazing. It can be used for so many different things, it can conceal redness, dark circles & blemishes, highlight areas and give you a simple, quick confidence boost when you might just be feeling a little down in yourself.

I love a lot of concealers but I do have one that is my must have for every beauty lover out there. This is the Younique Mineral Touch Skin Perfecting Concealer.

Younique Mineral Touch

My first impression when I received this was a bit disappointed in all honesty because the tube just seemed to small for the price you pay, but I was assured you need the tiniest little bit to cover anything & it will last, so I decided I’d give it a try. I am so glad I did. Literally, you do need the tiniest bit because it’s spreads sooo well.

I would say it can be hard to apply.. the best thing to do before you apply is quickly roll the tube in your hands to warm the product up a little to make it easier to spread & personally I wouldn’t recommend applying with a brush or a beauty blender just because it’s a little harder, I’d say apply with your fingers or a soft sponge.

Younique Mineral Touch Concealer

The coverage for me, is unbelievable, really. It completely covers all my redness on my cheeks and any blemishes that I might have. I’m still amazed by the fact you only need a tiny little bit!

I have 2 colours in this concealer, I use Organza to cover redness & blemishes and I use Scarlet to cover dark circles under my eyes and highlight.

Jessica Jade Beauty Younique Concealer Swatches

In my opinion. I love this concealer, it does work, and it does cover. I can justify the price because I’v probably spent more than that repurchasing my favourite drug store concealers anyway! I will 100% be repurchasing, (If it ever runs out haha!) and for me it’s a 10/10

Have you tried the concealer? What did you think? & what is your concealer must have? Let me know in the comments!

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Beauty Bloggers Corner

I would just like to say, everything I have from the Younique brand I bought myself or won from my reps competitions

31 Comments

1. 04/26/2016 / 5:26 pm

My Fav concealer is Mac Prolong wear however I quite like younique products I love their 3D mascara. Since Im on my last squirts of concealer I may just try. Nice post xx

• 04/26/2016 / 5:29 pm

It’s really worth it! It’s the best coverage concealer Iv tried, but I haven’t tried the Mac prolong wear before. & thank you 💕

• 04/26/2016 / 5:31 pm

Gonna get in touch with my friend who sells me the mascara and get a skin colour sample 👍🏾 you’re welcome ☺️

2. 04/26/2016 / 7:51 pm

I’ve actually never heard of this brand before! I’ll definitely it check out!
    My favorite concealer is the Maybelline Master Conceal. I love it, because it lasts really long, gives me the right amount of coverage, and is affordable! I’ve been trying to find drugstore alternatives lately to help my readers find affordable solutions. Looking forward to reading more!

xx, Lauren

• 04/26/2016 / 7:54 pm

It’s worth it, & you can usually get offers through reps too! Iv tried that concealer it’s good isn’t it! The collection lasting perfections great too 💕

3. Kirsty Jarvie
    04/26/2016 / 8:35 pm

I’ve never heard of this before but I’ll check it out now! My staple is Collection lasting perfection.

Also, I’ve nominated you for the Happiness Tag over at http://simplykirsty.com

• 04/26/2016 / 8:38 pm

I love the collection lasting perfection too! The younique concelear is a must though especially for days when you want more coverage! Try find a local rep, see if they have any offers on ☺️
      And thank you!! ☺️ Can’t wait to do it! I’ll let you know when I get chance to do it ☺️ 💗💗

4. 04/27/2016 / 1:40 am

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as
    yours and my users would really benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

5. 04/27/2016 / 9:52 am

Younique seems like a promising brand. These concealers look very pigmented!😍

• 04/27/2016 / 10:41 am

Through the things i’v tried it is, and yeah they are so pigmented, covers anything! Xx

6. 04/29/2016 / 12:36 pm

Hi Jessica. Would you mind if I share this blog to my site Youniquejay?
    Let me know if its ok, I’m just getting started and this is a great honest review.
    Jayne

7. 04/29/2016 / 8:35 pm

This looks amazing! I will have to try it out soon ❤

8. Tessa
    04/30/2016 / 12:24 pm

Looks like a good concealer! Love the quote you used by Bobbi Brown. It is so true!

9. 06/12/2016 / 2:42 am

I think that is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna statement on few common issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Excellent activity, cheers