I was nominated by the lovely Kirsty over at Simply Kirsty to do the Happiness Tag – Her blogs amazing, if you’re not already following her, go do so now!
All you have to do is list:
5 Things that make you happy
5 Songs that make you happy
5 Bloggers to complete this tag
So here goes.
5 Things that make me happy:
- My family – of course, they mean the world to me
- My pets – I am a huge animal lover, so I love all my pets just as much as my family, even my fish. And my dogs are literally my babies.
- Shopping – I am a shopaholic, literally to the point where I think I have a problem! I can spot a sale sign from a few mile away! I just wish my bank account allowed me to be..
- Exploring – I looove getting in the car with my partner & going somewhere we have never been before & discovering new things, always the best days!
- Cleaning – This one is sooo daft haha.. I don’t always enjoy the cleaning process but once my house is clean, tidy and organised, I become a happier person!
5 Songs that make me happy:
- Jason Mraz – I’m yours – This song always reminds me of summer, and it’s just one of them songs that I can’t get bored of, ever, always have a good sing in the shower!
- Cher – Believe – Well, any song by Cher makes me happy. My mum always had her playing when I was younger so it brings me sooo many happy memories
- Example – Kickstarts – Okay, this is a little soppy so I do apologise. But this song was the song that related so much to me and my partner just before we got together so whenever I play it, I can’t help but smile!
- Justin Timberlake – Every Single Song – I couldn’t even choose a favourite.. I have loved him since I can remember, my mum even says when I was little I would run in the room whenever he came on! So yeah, Justin makes me happy…
- The Beach Boys – Wouldn’t it be nice – This song is on my all time favourite film ever, on a very funny scene, so whenever I hear it, it makes me smile.. then I have to go and watch 50 first dates, again.. haha!
And that’s it, now you know what makes me happy, so it’s your turn to let me know what makes you happy!
I tag –
And if you fancy doing this tag, have a go and let me know when you’ve posted it!