- 673 Views
Summer Bucket List 2016
I’v been getting a little ahead of myself since it’s been over 30 degrees in the UK but, omg sunshine?! The sun seriously motivates me and makes me want to do so much, so I’ve been thinking about all the things I want to do this summer and decided to share a few of them with you.
- Go to the seaside, I absolutely love going to the seaside, playing on the slots, looking through the shops and having a paddle in the sea
- Venture out to more dog rescues, I love to volunteer at my local dog rescues, especially in the summer because it’s the perfect time to get the dogs out, but now I want to venture out and help out and learn more at more rescues
- Picnic in the park, I’v always loved packing up a picnic & heading to the park but I haven’t done it in sooo long, so I need to do it this summer.
- Walk with wolves, I adore animals, but canines have got to be my favourite so the main thing I need to do this summer is walk with wolves and I am so excited!
- Spend more time with my family, I already spend a lot of time with my family, but of course I want to spend more time with them and summers the perfect time to get out and do more together
- Visit new places, We do this all the time, but it will always be on my list of things to do because I really enjoy exploring places I’v never seen before, and I’m always craving to learn something new.
- Read more, life takes over so much that I hardly ever sit down and really get stuck into a book, but I love to read & I have sooo many books on my bookshelf just waiting for me
- Catch up on my scrapbook, Summer means more pictures, which means more scrap booking & I am so behind I am not prepared for it, so I really need to catch up.
So these are just a few things that I want to do this summer, so I really hope I get to do them all and even more
Let me know whats on your summer bucket list this year
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger - jessicajadebeauty.com
- 117 Views
- 813 Views