- 167 Views
Okay, I want to start this post with a huge apology to anyone that has nominated me for any tags or awards these past couple of months that I haven’t done, I was doing so well keeping up, noting everyone down ready to do them & now I have no idea where that list is, I still want to say a massive thank you to everyone & I really do appreciate it!
Anyway, I’ve received 3 more that I made sure to write in my phone so I wouldn’t loose them & I’m going to do them all in this post! So, thank you to Kanza from Faded Rouge, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award, Rossy from AyR Galaxy for tagging me in the Beauty Blogger Tag & Bervin from Slightly Voguish, for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Questions from Kanza (faded rouge)
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•Name something that makes you happy.
Quite a lot of things make me happy, but my family, which does include all my pets, of course, has got to be at the top of the list.
•Would you rather live in the city or countryside?
100% countryside, my dream is to live in a nice cosy house surrounded by fields so I can build my charity rescue. Yes, I dream big.
• What’s your ultimate inspiration song?
It’s got to be R-Kelly – The World’s Greatest, or The Script – It’s Not Right For You
• Name 1 item on your bucket list.
I really, really want to walk with wolves, which I am hoping to do very soon!
• Do you prefer to write or type?
I think I like to do a bit of both, I definitely prefer pen & paper, but sometimes it’s just easier to type
• Mountains or Sea?
Well, I can’t actually swim because I panic when my feet can’t feel the floor haha, & I’m a bit scared of heights.. but if I had to choose I’d say mountains.
• What is something you do to relieve stress?
I cletn haha. I find it very therapeutic.
• What is your happy colour?
Probably pastel pink.
• If you visit a new place or country what is the first thing you would do?
Whenever I visit somewhere new the first thing I do is explore and shop.
• What is one thing you cannot live without?
My family (again, includes all my pets)
• Who do you look up to?
My mum & grandma 100%. But celebrity wise, Tia Maria Torres because she’s just an incredible women, she’s kind of living my dream. Or Noel Fitzpatrick because he’s a genius.
My Questions for you
1. What’s your favourite film genre?
2. Where’s your favourite place to visit
3. What’s one incredible thing you’ve done this year?
4. What is your favourite thing to do?
5. What’s something your really good at?
6. What is your favourite meal?
7. If you could time travel, would you go to the future, or the past?
8. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
9. Do you have a favourite quote?
10. Favourite Disney film?
11. Tell me something random about yourself
The Beauty Blogger Tag
Questions from Rossy (ayrgalaxy)
Here are the rules:
Tag the blogger that nominated you
Answer the questions you were given
Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
• What makeup trend is your favorite?
• Do you contour when doing a “full face”?
• What are your top 3 makeup brushes, and why?
My absolute favourite brush is a ‘all over the face brush’ that doesn’t have a specific name, but it’s amazing
I also love the real techniques expert face brush, of course & my go to eyeshadow brush is the Morphe M524 because it’s just perfect for blending.
• What is your go-to lipstick shade? (Name & Brand)
I’m loving quite a few at the moment, but my fave is the Avon Mattes in Pure Pink
• How do you feel about strobing/highlighting?
• How long does it take you to do a simple, everyday look?
15 – 20 minutes
• How long does it take you to do a full glam look?
As long as I’v got haha, I can literally spend hours playing with makeup
• Is there a product you WOULD NOT recommend?
Erm, I’m not sure if there’s many products that I’v really hated, but I wouldn’t recommend anyone buying the MUA £1 eyebrow pencil, I tried it a few years back and it was awful!
•How long have you been into makeup?
I’v always loved makeup, but I got really into it about 3 – 4 years ago.
•If you were stranded on an island, what three makeup/beauty items would you have?
Okay, firstly I’d need my Aveeno daily moisture, then I’d take the Blistex intensive moisture for my lips & the of course, Avon’s Supershock mascara!
My Questions for you
1. What makeup product do you hate?
2. What’s your favourite scent?
3. What’s you all time must have product?
4. Do you have any beauty tips?
5. What’s your favourite mascara?
6. How long does it take you to do a full face of makeup?
7. What’s your go to look?
8. What’s your favourite shampoo & conditioner?
9. What do you love most about beauty blogging?
10. Who’s your favourite beauty blogger?
One lovely Blog Award
Nominated by Bervin (slightlyvoguish)
Here are the Rules:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
Share 7-15 facts about yourself
Nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire and contact them to let them know.
I find it so hard to write interesting facts about myself, so I’ll just share a few facts 🙂
– My eyes change colour, from green, to grey, to blue.
– I have to always finish what I start
– I’m a massive gamer
– I’m quite old fashioned, I love vintage. I should have lived in the 50’s
– I wear contact lenses
– We had 12 dogs living in my house at one time (which included 9 puppies!)
– I’m obsessed with studying animals, especially canines
– I’m a bit OCD with organisation & tidiness
– My grandma taught me how to cross stitch when I was younger and now I’m hooked.
Well, I couldn’t think of much but there you go haha! Now I want to see your facts about yourself!
So again, a massive thank you to Kanza, Rossy, Bervin & everyone else who nominated & tagged me, it really does mean a lot
I’m going to nominate 6 people to do any, or all of these tags (your choice), but no hard feelings if you don’t want to do any!
• Asmi – Stay Glamrs
• Sarra – thatgeekygirlfriend
• Maria – kristynofisworld
• Rashmi – thecrazychic
• February Glow – Februaryglow
• StarGirl – StarGirl
Remember to let me know if you do, I’d love to see your answers!
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger – jessicajadebeauty.com