- 203 Views
Awards & Tags #2
I’ve given myself a huge pat on the back, I’ve kept my promise & I’ve kept up with my tags & awards! Over the past month I’ve been nominated by 4 beautiful bloggers, so I want to say a massive thank you to Dawn from Little girl from Wales, Jackie from thatswhatsupblog, Niharika from The Pink Velvet Blog & Arnakshi from Cherries & Strawberries! I’ve put the 4 tags/awards all in this one post just like last time. I quite enjoy doing tags, it’s a really good way to share some things about myself for you to get to know me a little better as well as it being a great way to connect with fellow bloggers. Prepare yourself, there’s a lot of words coming your way!
The Versatile Blogger Award Nominated by Dawn, Little girl from Wales
– Kindly thank the person who nominated you
– Share the award on a blog post
– Divulge 7 random facts about yourself
– Finally, tag up to 10 bloggers & let them know you’ve nominated them
I find it so hard to share random facts about myself but here goes –
1. I get up early everyday or I feel like I’ve wasted it..
2. My lucky number is 7, no idea why..
3. I’m an extremely curious person, I love to learn new things
4. I always name my budgies after flowers (pretty hard having 2 males)
5. I actually hate change, ever since I was little.
6. I find everything interesting.
7. I can remember things from being 3 year old and I repeat the stories way too often.
Q&A tag – tagged by Jackie, thatswhatsupblog
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? I’m a pretty good morning person so I literally get straight out of bed, might check my phone, but not always
2. What’s your favourite online shopping destination? I actually try to avoid online shopping because I get a bit too carried away with it, but for beauty it’s feelunique & clothing it’s got to be ASOS or Missguided
3. When and why did you begin blogging? I launched my blog in december 2015, but really got into it earlier this year and I’ve wanted to start a blog for quite a while, and just decided to go for it, it’s turned out so so so much better than I ever guessed and I’m loving it!
4. What is your favourite subject to blog about? Beauty of course, but I’d love to bring more to my blog, just don’t know if I should haha!
5. Describe an ideal day off from work or school. As soon as me and my partner have a full free day together we go somewhere new, we either go to the beach, zoo or a town we haven’t visited. It’s one of my favourite things to do.
6. What do you love most about blogging? I think it’s pretty much the same as everyone, the community! I mean, I’ve really made some genuine friends through this and I love it!
7. Which place did you love travelling to most, and why? It might seem like nothing special to anyone, but to me, Skegness (just a little seaside town) is one of my favourite places I’ve been and still visit. I spent 2 weeks every year there, with my grandma and I have the best memories. I even went to visit the campsite we used to stay at just last week and the emotions were crazy.
8. Where is your favourite place to purchase makeup & beauty products? By far it’s Boots or Superdrug, I don’t regularly splurge on makeup, unless I really want something, so quite often I just pop into one of these and end up coming out with way more than I need.
9. Where is your favourite place to buy clothes? New look, I absolutely love it, they always get it right. I think I buy a new coat from there every single year haha!
10. Who is your Celebrity role model? Tia Maria Torres, I absolutely love her, she’s got the biggest heart ever & she makes such a difference! I’d literally love to live her life.
Liebster Award – nominated by Niharika, The Pink Velvet Blog
Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 5-11 blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
1. From where do you belong? I’m from England in the UK
2. Which is the primary category of your blog? Beauty
3. Have you ever been to india? Nope.
4. How old are you? I am 21
5. Which makeup product is a must for you? Mascara, Avon Supershock to be exact
6. Which is your preference? YouTube or Blogging? Blogging.
7. Which is your choice? Heels or shoes? shoes day to day, but I don’t miss a chance of wearing heels.
8. From how long have you been blogging? I’ve been blogging since December 2015
9. Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian? Non-Vegetarian, kind of. I don’t eat any red meat.
10. Which is your first choice? Skincare products or Makeup? Makeup.
The Sunshine Blogger Award – nominated by Arnakshi, Cherries & Strawberries
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
1.When did you start your blog and why?
I finally decided to launch my blog in December 2015 after months of deciding. I absolutely love the blogging community & really wanted to be a part of it. The main reason I started was to create an outlet to share what I have to say as well as a few tips now & then.
2.From which part of the world are you blogging?
I’m blogging from England, UK
3.Where do you find inspiration for your blog posts?
From everything, all the time! Post ideas pop into my head at the most random of times too so I make sure to make lists
4.Favorite T.V shows?
The walking dead, Pitbulls & Parolees, all the soaps.. too many to name.
5.Coffee or Tea?
Neither really, but tea.
6.Write something random about you that not many people know?
I’ve no idea.. I studied animals for 2 years.. I’m useless, sorry.
7.What is your favorite season of the year?
Winter, but only because it’s christmas, I actually hate the cold so much.
8.Any fictional couple that you ship?
erm? I’m not sure..
9.List at least 3 things that you love about yourself?
Oh dear, I’m not very good at this..
I love that I’m very determined and I like how caring I am, I also really like my all my tattoos because they all have meaning to me.
10.Is blogging your hobby or do you have any day-job?
Blogging is my main hobby, but I see it as so much more than that, and yes I work part time
I’m going to nominate just 6 amazing bloggers to do either all 4 of these tags, just one of them or none at all! completely up to you, and there is no pressure to feel you need to do any. I nominate: Jess, Laura, My November Blog, Jess, Emily & Naya xxx
Here’s 11 random questions for you to put with either the Q&A tag, the Liebster award or The Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. If you could travel anywhere, completely free, where would you go?
2. What’s your favourite animal?
3. What’s your favourite thing to do?
4. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
5. What do you love most about blogging?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. Do you have a favourite quote?
8. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
9. Do you have any hobbies?
10. What’s your favourite film genre?
11. Tell me something random about yourself.
A massive thank you again to Dawn, Jackie, Niharika & Arnakshi. & I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little more, that’s if you’ve even made it to the end! Feel free to do any of these but make sure to let me know when you’ve posted!
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger – jessicajadebeauty.com