I’ve been doing a lot of online window shopping recently, with christmas just around the corner I’ve been planning my gift guides for this year as well as purchasing a few presents, but I can’t help but have a little look for myself too.
Winter is one of my favourite times to buy clothes, I love big oversized jumpers and cute cosy socks, and the shops are full of them now, plus, it’s the party season so the gorgeous glittery dresses are in too! I’ve found quite a few things that I’m dying to get my hands on.
1. REINDEER HEART JUMPER – Couldn’t help myself, I had to be a Christmas jumper in there.
2. PINK DRESSING GOWN – These dressing gowns are so soft, I decided I now want a pink one.
3. BUNNY EAR SLIPPER BOOTS – How cute are these?!
1. NUDE HOODED BOMBER JACKET – I want this so bad!
2. BLACK GLITTER DRESS – It’s party season so I had to pick a couple of dresses.
3. ALBA ANKLE BOOT – You can never have too many boots.
4. ROSE GOLD GLITTER DRESS – rose gold.
1. MINT BLOCK PRINT SCARF – Just love this*
2. THICK COSY SOCKS – How amazing do these look!
3. PINK BLOCK PRINT SCARF – *So I chose it in both colours.
4. BLACK EMBROIDERED JUMPER – Obsessed with embroidery at the moment and this jumper is perfect.
1. CHRISTMAS SOCKS – Also had to be some Christmas socks too.
2. COCOON DIAGONAL JUMPER – Simple and beautiful.
3. MOHAIR MIC JUMPER – Can never have to many pink jumpers.
4. FAUX FUR POM-POM BEANIE – I think I own a beanie in every colour but pink, so I want a pink one.