- 144 Views
April has always been an awkward month, one minute the suns blaring, you’re spring cleaning feeling on top of the world, the next minute it feels like it’s never going to stop raining – This affects our mood so much that we don’t often realise it. I think it’s about time we looked after ourselves more, take advantage of the rainy days and spoil ourselves with self love. If you’re stuck for ideas though, I have you covered.
1. Have a pamper session
2. Have a bubble bath
3. Read that book you’ve been dying to read
4. Stay in bed & don’t even feel bad about it
5. Have a really long chat with a loved one
6. Re-watch your favourite tv shows
7. Stay in your pyjama’s all day.
8. Declutter whatever you feel is cluttered
9. If your rolling in £, go on a mental shopping spree
10. Buy something that’s been on your wishlist forever
11. Watch Youtube
12. Bake – go crazy too.
13. Eat whatever you want
14. Take a nap, you deserve it
15. Put fairy lights in your room
16. Clean – so therapeutic
17. Put on a facemask
18. Go to the seaside
19. Visit family
20. Paint your nails
22. Go to an animal rescue and cuddle all the animals.
23. Watch a cosy film in bed
24. Make your way through the washing pile
25. Take the day/week off
16. Eat chocolate
17. Read your favourite blogs
18. Go for a walk/run/jog
19. Do something spontaneous
20. Order your favourite takeaway
21. Play a game.
22. Go to a spa (or create your own at home)
23. Light a few candles, grab a blanket and a book.
24. Buy your favourite magazines
25. Take your dog on a long walk
26. Visit somewhere new and relaxing
27. Turn your phone off.
28. Plan your month
29. Do a jigsaw
30. Book a holiday
31. Buy yourself a colouring book
32. Start a Pinterest DIY
33. Plan an event for yourself
34. Print off your favourite quotes
35. Go to the library
36. Get your hair done at the hairdressers
37. Tick something off your forever growing to-do list
38. Cook your favourite meal or ask someone to cook it for you
39. Create a scrapbook
40. Declutter your laptop
41. Eat your breakfast in bed
42. Declutter your wardrobe
43. Give yourself a facial
44. Watch a new tv series
45. Start a diary
46. Create a bucket list
47. Learn a new skill
48. Clear out your phone & camera roll
49. Just simply do nothing.
50. Look after yourself.
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger - jessicajadebeauty.com