- 225 Views
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me. If you haven’t guessed, today is my birthday, well, I’m currently writing this a few days before because I’ll be out with all my family for tea when you’re reading this, so it’s not really, but now you’re reading it, it is! I had no idea what to post today, I didn’t want to do the usual since it’s my birthday so I thought, since I’m now 22 I’d update my ‘21 Things‘ post to ’22 Things’ about me.
1. I’m 22!
2. Mine and my partners birthday are 6 days apart so we always celebrate together but he’s 2 years older than me.
3. I read all the time and luckily I’m quite a fast reader, I don’t even realise it till I look how many pages I’ve read.
4. My favourite types of books are crime thrillers and anything about dogs, as long as it’s not too sad.
5. I used to work at Primark and hated it so much, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to work in retail again.
6. I went to college for 4 years because I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do. I studied Health & Social Care then changed my mind, I studied beauty then didn’t know where to go from there and then studied Animal Management
7. In my last post, I only had 5 pets, I have 6 now because we have 2 fish and I really want a rabbit, I used to have 2 when I was younger and I adored them.
8. I have collected that much jewellery over the years that I could open my own shop and be supplied for life. I literally have 4 boxes of jewellery and 4 jewellery stands, all full.
9. I absolutely love ‘crime & mystery games’ and I am obsessed with Nancy Drew, I don’t think I’ll ever grow out of playing them.
10. I’ve never lived without a dog and I don’t think I’ll ever be able to.
11. I’ve never been abroad, not for any particular reason, I just haven’t haha. Instead we used to go away for 2 weeks every year to the seaside.
12. My hairs naturally really curly, as I’ve got older though it’s just a big frizzy mess and it drives me insane.
13. I’m a picture hoarder, I take thousands of photo’s and keep them all.
14. I don’t drink tea or coffee, I rarely drink anything but water tbh, but I do love a cold can of Pepsi now and then.
15. I have never broke a bone *touch wood*, apart from a suspected broken toe which hurt a lot but I did have an opperation on my eye when I was about 5 and I can still remember that day as clear as anything.
16. I’ve never known my height, I think I’m about 5 ft 2 but I’ve never been sure
17. I absolutely love watching the soaps, favourite of course being Eastenders but I also love Casualty..
18. I am a very fussy eater which makes tea time in our house very hard.
19. I hate sport, like I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed any sort of sport and I used to beg for my mum to write me a note every single week so I didn’t have to do PE
20. I’ve been an Avon Rep for about 5 years, possibly more and I usually spend all my commision as soon as I look at the book.
21. I’ve been obsessed with makeup ever since I bought my first mascara when I was in year 7 and that’s probably why I am so obsessed with mascara
22. Blogging is honestly one of my favourite things to do.
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger - jessicajadebeauty.com