- 77 Views
20 Summer Inspired Blog Post Ideas
Last year, around this time, I shared 30 Summer Inspired Blog Post Ideas and you all absolutely loved it, so I thought I’d do a bit of an updated version, go into a bit more depth with each post give you a couple more ideas of how to make it your own. So if you’re a bit stuck for inspiration this year, hopefully I’ll be able to give you some.
1. Summer Favourites – This can literally be anything, anything at all – favourite drinks, food, books, makeup, things to do, places to go, absolutely anything!
2. Summer Skin Care – Our skin is always important, but even more so in the Summer so share some info with us! Share what you love to use, what your fave things are, or if you’ve got any tips, what to take on holiday, all that sort of stuff
3. Reviews – Base your reviews around Summer, review the products you love to use in the Summer or something that’s been released for the Summer. Let us know how things last in the hot weather and so on.
4. What’s In My – I mention this one quite a lot, but let’s all admit it, we are nosey people and we want to know what you’re carrying in your handbag or what’s in you shower & we love a good nosey through your beauty drawers.
5. What You’ve Got Planned – I absolutely love getting to know bloggers on a more personal level, I enjoy seeing what you’re going to be up to in the Summer, where you’re going and all that it just gives a better sense of identity really.
6. Summer Lists – You can literally list anything, what you’re planning on reading, a bucket list of things you want to do before the Summer ends even a Summer playlist
7. Something Fun – Do a random post about which celeb’s you’d love to come to your BBQ party, or a full face for £10 challenge
8. Your Go To’s – Get together your favourite blushes/shadows/lipsticks for Summer and share them all with us.
9. Looks/MOTD – Creating specific makeup looks is always fun so share some of your favourite festival or Summer looks
10. Holidays – If you’ve been on holiday or planning on going, share your adventure, or share what you plan to do
11. Summer Hair Care – Just like skin, our hair get’s a lot more damaged in the summer, so share what we can do to care for it better
12. Food & Drinks – Share all the recipes to the Summery food & drinks that you’re making this year, turn it into a series or share some inspiration for a fancy BBQ party
13. What To Do – We all needs some ideas on what to do in the Summer, but remember the suns not always out. Share places to visit or or ideas on how to spend the rainy days
15. Self Care – We all care for ourselves a lot more in the Winter months than we do in the Summer and I think we all need a reminder so share some things we could do to spoil ourselves
16. OOTD – Share all your favourite Summer outfits or give us some tips on how to style whatever’s ‘in’ right now, create a mini series of what you wore through the week
17. Inspiration – Just share some positive Summer things, quotes, photo’s, pins, anything
18. Monthly Catch Ups – I adore reading what people have got up to each month, and there’s a lot more to share in the Summer since you can get out more. Share what you’ve got up to each month in a catch up chatty post, rambly posts are my favourite to read too!
19. Wishlists – Create some fun Wishlists for the Summer and it can be anything too – makeup, skincare, homeware, books, clothes.. you get the idea
20. Blog Related – This covers quite a lot of things, but I thought I’d mention a few anyway. – Share some photography tips for the Summer weather, create lists of your favourite bloggers or blog posts or write about your experience so far, even set yourself some goals to reach by the end of Summer. The ideas are endless.
I hope these ideas give you a bit of inspiration to come with some posts for the Summer! I’d love for you to share them with me too so don’t forget to leave me links below!
Have you got any Summer inspired blog post ideas?
Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger - jessicajadebeauty.com